Thursday 17 February 2011

The final invite: Can I get a whoop whoop?!

Hi guys,
Ok so the heading is a little over-excitable, but I can finally show you how the final invite will look when I send them out, and i'm just so glad to have this project done. It was considerably more time consuming, and more expensive than I originally expected. They're all finished, but I just have half of the envelope lining left to do. I cannot wait to send them out and get people's reactions to them! If they didn't know the theme before they definitely will when these come through the letter box:
I also need to address all the envelopes (including the rsvp ones) buy a multitude of stamps, and fill in the guests names on the response card. This sounds like a small task, but I am guesstimating that means there is still a couple of hours work to do.

Still, fashion week starts tomorrow, and to give myself peace of mind to concerntrate on that properly, i'm calling this job finished! We're planning on sending them out in a fortnight.

Love, Tor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment